I get asked all the time “what is your favorite C+J aroma?” The truth is I love them all, but I do have a handful that I use most frequently. One of my favorites is Tri-Dosha, especially this time of year.
The transition from winter to spring is always the most challenging time of year for me. Researchers theorize that the change in our circadian rhythm, because of the time change in spring, may impact our mood and mental health. Spring blues can also be exacerbated by environmental factors, such as excessive pollen in the air for those who are allergic like myself.
I try to keep myself as grounded and calm as possible this time of year; using Tri-Dosha day and night is one of the most effective ways I’ve found to help. I also just love the aroma so much that it naturally lifts my spirits.
There are also physiological reasons that Tri-Dosha is so effective:
- Ashwagandha, a key ingredient in Tri-Dosha, is best known for its stress-lowering effects. The medicinal herb appears to help lower levels of cortisol, a hormone produced by your adrenal glands in response to stress.
- Aromatic benefits of clementine oil include elevation of mood and positive emotions. Citrus oils, including clementine, can also help you feel more invigorated and less anxious.
- The invigorating scent of eucalyptus oil stimulates the senses. This not only helps refresh and re-energize the body, but also has a calming, soothing effect on the mind. It can also be used to reduce stress and mood disorders. By invigorating the senses, eucalyptus oil helps improve focus and concentration, effectively clearing the mind.
- Patchouli oil has been shown useful for people who experience anxiety or stress. In a study of healthy adults, patchouli oil inhalation reduced stress from a high to a medium level and reduced sympathetic nerve activity by about 40%.
- Ylang ylang is one of the best essential oils for anxiety, thanks to its ability to lower blood pressure. One study showed its effectiveness vs placebo and other oils, giving ylang ylang kudos for real effectiveness against symptoms of anxiety and depression.
I use The Everything Glove™ in advance of a shower and Tri-Dosha application, to experience the amazing benefits of dry skin brushing and to maximize Tri-Dosha's absorption. Dry brushing is rooted in the 5,000+ year old ancient medical system, Ayurveda. This works so effortlessly with The Everything Oil™ Tri-Dosha, as we developed Tri-Dosha using traditional Ayurvedic herbs and oils, to provide a calming, soothing and grounding effect on your over-all well-being.
As always, please free to reach out with any questions: email@example.com.
Wishing you a happy + healthy spring!
Xo, Sara Jane